Monday, June 23, 2014

The Weekend

SO... I'm finally moved in to the new place. The Roommate and I decided to attend the 301 Endless Yard Sale. It's this yard sale that happens once a year. It goes for over 100 miles down the old 301 Hwy. Well, it turned out to be a dud. It was mostly clothes and junk. I did find a pearl necklace/earring/bracelet. But for the first roomie roadtrip it was full of laughter and fun.

My nephews from Washington State were here for the last weekend of their vacation. My eldest nephew and I had a movie date. We watched The Wolverine. He got to choose dinner. We had a fancy meal of chicken flavor ramen noodles. I had the best time with him.

After I got back the Roomie and I watched Man of Steel. Not that bad of a movie. Near the end my roomie said: Zod has some serious anger management issues... My reply: yep saw that coming.

But then I got sick. The lovely stomach virus... the fastest way to lose 5lbs in a day. Tomorrow is computer training day... all. day. long. After being sick today... heavens help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment